My name is Katie Streten and I am Global Head of Strategy on the Ford account at brand experience agency, Imagination, USA and Head of Consumer Insight . The opinions expressed on this blog are mine and may not aways reflect the views of Imagination.
At Imagination I’m a strategist with particular responsibility for Ford. I am responsible for developing insight, constructing narratives for/with audiences. And making them happen in a physical/digital environment – online and/or offline.
I have 17 years experience of constructing and managing experiences and communities online and I am still excited by digital content in all its forms. I’ve worked for companies such as Thomson International, The Science Museum in London and most recently at Channel 4. I have a particular interest in gaming and play.
Occasionally people ask me and pay me to review other websites. I’ll always drop a note into the post if this is the case.
- Speaking out – Reasons not to like public speaking – Video and slideshare
- UGC and Crowdsourcing – Things to think about at IAB Social Media Party ’10 – Slideshare
- Mobile Interactives – Right place, right content, right medium at adtechn 09 – Slideshare
- Linking minority communities through the web, 2006
- Democratize and distribute. Achieving a many to many content model, 2005
- Honoured guests. Towards a visitor centred web experience, 2000
- If you build it they will come…won’t they? Marketing a web presence 1999