My name is Katie Streten and I am Senior Creative Strategist, Digital for Ford global, at brand experience agency, Imagination. The opinions expressed on this blog are mine and may not aways reflect the views of Imagination.
At Imagination I’m a Senior Creative Strategist with particular responsibility for digital for Ford. I am responsible for developing insight, constructing narratives for/with audiences. And making them happen in a digital environment – online and/or offline. Call me a digital planner if you like.
I have 17 years experience of constructing and managing experiences and communities online and I am still excited by digital content in all its forms. I’ve worked for companies such as Thomson International, The Science Museum in London and most recntly at Channel 4. I have a particular interest in gaming and play.
Occasionally people ask me and pay me to review other websites. I’ll always drop a note into the post if this is the case.
- Speaking out – Reasons not to like public speaking – Video and slideshare
- UGC and Crowdsourcing – Things to think about at IAB Social Media Party ’10 – Slideshare
- Mobile Interactives – Right place, right content, right medium at adtechn 09 – Slideshare
- Linking minority communities through the web, 2006
- Democratize and distribute. Achieving a many to many content model, 2005
- Honoured guests. Towards a visitor centred web experience, 2000
- If you build it they will come…won’t they? Marketing a web presence 1999